Re: Distributor wiring

To: "Donald H Locker" <dhl@chelseamsl.com>, <bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor wiring
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:17:30 -0400
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The resistor he is referring to is wired
across the distributor only. NOT
the ballast for the coil.  If you look at late
model schematics, you'll see a resistor
right next to the distributor with both leads
going right to the dist.
It was usually bolted to the engine right
below the dist.

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com