Re: While we're talking about speedometers

To: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>, "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: While we're talking about speedometers
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:50:43 -0400
If it's anything like the standard Smiths
Speedos' the little black plastic piece that
enters the back of the speedo case ...
'twists to release'  and just snaps in.
It should be easy to simply swap them.
They  engage a small 'eared' finger that
is the reset rod inside the speedo.

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com