Re:Tr3a wing mirrors : Appropriate accessories

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Tr3a wing mirrors : Appropriate accessories
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 09:31:22 -0600
Duh... We have traffic in the populated and civilized Americas and well, you
know what it's like in the outback. (Fender mirrors are primarily used in
lane change maneuvers. Not necessary when all you had was one lane roads.)

Now, I have noticed a few extra holes in the front of the frame members. is
that where Aussie cars attached the "roo bars"?  : '>