Re: TR3A Geearbox Refit

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Geearbox Refit
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 20:07:51 -0400
Cc: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks.  I was going to get my neighbor but remembered his wife
telling me his backing has been acting up and is not supposed
to do any lifting.  With the tub off the chassis (I am rebuilding
with the ground up restoration), getting under the car is not
needed.  I will get some help, since I do believe this is my
biggest problem (my shoulders are very sore tonight and I have a
large welt on the side of my arm from it being pressed in by
the lever!).

TA
Scott