RE: Getting married at long last

To: "'Livia Haasper'" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Getting married at long last
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:57:25 +0200
Cc: Marlene De Wet <DewetM@sapo.co.za>
Thank you very much Liv ( & Wilf ) . Highly appreciated old friend .

Extremely busy here on this side of the pond . Unfortunately I don't get
time anymore to write to my friends . Feel bad about that , but I'm at least
thinking about everyone .

Kind regards
Chris de Wet ...... not so sinful anymore :-)