TESTERS NEEDED

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TESTERS NEEDED
From: "Ed Esslinger" <esslinger@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:38:29 +0100
I'm  looking for owners to install and test the new Sunbeam Intermittent
Control and Windshield Scratch Prevention unit, on all series of Triumphs.
   I will make you a great deal, in exchange for  your help and feedback on
the installation and operation.  You can check it out at
http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/rt-EsslingerWiper1.asp

Please contact me off list if you want to take advantage of this offer. Only
one per series of Triumphs will be available.-- Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers