Thanks Mark

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks Mark
From: "Jordan, Bruce" <bjordan@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:22:36 -0400
This is to thank Mark Bradakis for the terrific (and only) response to my
call for help in finding replacement GT-6 chassis nut plates.  My originals
had fallen out of the chassis (a self-inflicted wound) because I didn't
realize that they weren't tack welded in.  Mark, you really came through for
me and saved me from having to try to make them myself.  I'm back on track
with my restoration, and the only harm done is to my pride in having to
admit that I lost them in the first place.

Bruce Jordan
'71 GT-6, Mk.3 KF770L