Re: non LBC - but sort of important history... ;-)

To: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>, 1-Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: non LBC - but sort of important history... ;-)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:41:20 -0400
> For all us old geezers:
>
> Just wanted to tell you lot we're having a celebration time in Sweden
> this weekend; It was thirty years ago this summer that ABBA released
> their first record single together:

In their honor, I shall lead off with my "ABBA Gold" CD while working on the
Herald this afternoon. (Which, by the way, is very close, save for the
engine leak setback. Driver's door is completed, and Passenger's should be
done today. Once I close up the inside of the doors, I should never wish to
assemble one again! I also have the front of the engine compartment apart
again, to facilitate the removal/resealing of the front engine plate. You
may quote me when I say, "ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!")

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible