ALMS Mosport pics

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ALMS Mosport pics
From: "Rave Racer" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:48:49 -0400 FILETIME=[5C7FA910:01C24AED]
Special addition for the Triumphs list:
    There were some beautiful classic cars on hand at the track.  I have more
pics of the classic red barnstormer BMW 2002, also some pics of an MGB GT.
The vintage BMW that you can see in the Canada GT cup has been present at
every Mosport event I have ever attended.  I also have a pic of the Lola MG.
If any of the Audi listers provides a better forum for my pictures and will
take the rest of the ones I didn't include, I'll be sure to forward the new
link if anyone is interested.

    Ok peeps.  I've loaded up some of the pics from this years ALMS at
Mosport.  They're on a local site based on MSN chat room, so the site is slow,
but you can see them one at a time or go through the mini pics and click only
the ones you want to see.

Pic menu:
http://groups.msn.com/KWareasinglesscene18/almsmosportaug16192002.msnw?albuml
ist=2
, and if that doesn't work click on the first pic and just go through them by
clicking next at the top of the screen.

First pic:
http://groups.msn.com/KWareasinglesscene18/almsmosportaug16192002.msnw?action
=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=288

    I had to remove many of my personal pics from the site because I'm only
allowed 3 megs and went way over.  Please, If someone has a real site and
could keep my pics up on there on a more permanent basis, I'm not concerned
about copyrights.  They're all my pics so you need not worry about copyrights
either.
    There are 52 pics on the site, but I have more that I couldn't send.  If
you have a site, email me off list and I'll send what I've got, about 70 pics.
If you were present at the track, I may have pics of you that I did not
include for the public.  Contact me and I will forward those privately.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe