re: Tr3a oil gauge question

To: davidt@opentext.com, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Tr3a oil gauge question
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:12:36 -0600
David,
I just checked the nuts I used on my gauges they are  #6-32 NC. These
are the correct size for all the small gauges and the center gauge panel
no tapping required. You can get this size nut at any hardware or
electronic shop I used brass #6-32NC wing nuts I picked up at Home Depot
to replace the missing or damaged nuts on my TR3A.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet
Calgary, AB