TR6 Door seals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Door seals
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 06:09:49 EDT
Anyone have any suggestions as to where I might locate a parts supplier that
can get the interior door seals in tan for a '72 TR6 (draught excluders for
those listers who prefer the proper British terminology )? I've struck out at
the big three (TRF, Moss and Vicky Brit).  They all have them available in
black but no one has them in tan.  Before I give up and go with the black I
thought I'd check here.

BTW, TRF still lists them in their latest price list but it seems a fair
number of non-available parts are listed in the price list.  A bit
frustrating.  Anyway, I'd appreciate any leads you might have.

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR6