FW: Looking for a Real Nice TR4

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "NET List" <net@lists.mv.net>
Subject: FW: Looking for a Real Nice TR4
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 08:53:56 -0400
Cc: "Andy Taylor" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>
Hi Guys,

Andy found me through my website.  He lives not far away in
Boston.  He is new to the Triumph TR infatuation (sickness
really).

He looking for a high quality TR4 or TR4A restoration car.  If
you know of any cars for sale... please send him the information.
He is a very serious and determined buyer.

Be sure to include him in the reply.

Brian Sanborn