TR Meeting List meetings or get togethers

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR Meeting List meetings or get togethers
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:18:56 -0400
Hi list!
    >what do you think about everyone adding their city of residence on
their signature blocks?
 >D.
 > David Dressel
 > Champaign, IL USA

Sounds good to me.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA

Great idea.  Also adding the type of car helps a bunch, too. ...

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA

Hi List!
   Yes, I think that this is a very good idea! The only complaint that I
can think of is that: 2- It takes me long enough to type this short
message & typing my address each time with a siginature who be another
2-3 min. [I'm very serious on this time frame  [:-[] . ]  times (X) each
letter is really keeping me away for working on my TR4/A IRS.  ;-) 1-The
other reason is that Mark Bradakis  has stated Several Times about
E-mail 'Band with' being a problem. Which this would add :-( .
-Cosmo Kramer