RE: NAPA Oil Filter...Again

To: "'pmmacy@att.net'" <pmmacy@att.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: NAPA Oil Filter...Again
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:30:09 +0200
Hi Mark

AFAIK it's for use with the spin-on adapter . Would also love to get some
numbers and makes for the cartridge type that I'm using .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

1933 Chevrolet 3 window Coupe
1956 Triumph TR 3 .
1962 Triumph Herald 1200 Coupe
1964 Triumph Spitfire 4 Mk 1 .
1967 Triumph GT 6 Mk 1 .

" Triumphs are meant to be driven ..... Keep them on the road ! "