TRF Lodging Available: Indiana Holiday Inn

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Lodging Available: Indiana Holiday Inn
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:49:05 -0400
Hi everyone,

My wife was in England for a month, just returned, so we've decided to head
to northern Michigan to spend some private time together, and pass on the
TRF gathering this year.  As a result, I am going to cancel my reservation
at the Indiana Holiday Inn.  If anyone wants it give me a call at
313-259-4460.  King, non-smoking, arrive Thursday, depart Monday (you could
probably depart Sunday if that works better.)  When I called to cancel,
they said they were sold out, so I thought I'd offer it up to someone on
the list if it's needed.  I'll cancel it late Tuesday if there are no takers.

Have fun out there.  It turns out there's a Brit Car Show up north where
we're headed, so we'll still be able to see some LBCs.

Best,
Blake Discher

1976 TR6, 1971 Stag.   See them and play my fun game:
"Don't Crash the Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph
Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club:  http://www.detroittriumph.org