Doug / RE: Getting married at long last

To: "'Rosspemlee@aol.com'" <Rosspemlee@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Doug / RE: Getting married at long last
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:59:19 +0200
Cc: Marlene De Wet <DewetM@sapo.co.za>
Thanks Doug . Highly appreciated old friend .

Heard that you went in for surgery again . Trust everything went well and
that you're once again behind the wheel of ol' Rosebud . Our prayers are
with you .

Apologies for the delay in responding as usual .

Kind regards and God Bless .
Your friend .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Cell 0839989744 , Office 012-3398071

1933 Chevrolet 3 window Coupe .
1956 Triumph TR 3 .
1962 Triumph Herald 1200 Coupe .