:) Re: Bad Fuel Pump? :) I replaced the ignition coil....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: :) Re: Bad Fuel Pump? :) I replaced the ignition coil....
From: mkatnt@netscape.net (Marshall)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 22:53:44 -0400
Tanx to all who responded!
I replaced the ignition coil and the car now works again. Of course it would
have helped to have the proper tools, hand tightening the bolts is not the way
to go.
BTW I did not disconnect the battery (like to live dangerously).
NEXT project...getting the horn to work. It sounded sick before it died
completely. A bad contact in the steering wheel?