RE: Am I in Coventry?

To: "'Randall Young '" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Am I in Coventry?
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:59:49 -0400
Hi Randall:

Yeah Dave Massey said the same thing. Seems like, spend it now or regret it
later. So as I told him, I guess I will buy the new one and then keep the
old for a day when I feel like building a new contact board out of some
other material (phenolic block from electronics for example)

Vis. using the arm:

I would like to stop doing my dork impressions driving along pointing one
way or the other when making turns. Look's like "man who thinks he is too
cool to use the indicators". ;^)

Using the whole arm seems excessive. When I have my indicators working, the
only part of my body I need to signal specific other drivers with is one
finger. (I'll leave it to your imagination as to which one I use to tell
them thank you for cutting me off or running me into the ditch) ;^)

Cheers,

Mark