Re: Getting married at long last

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Subject: Re: Getting married at long last
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:07:12 -0500
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
At 02:32 PM 6/28/02 -0400, Dave Massey wrote:
>Message text written by Chris De Wet
>( hopefully
>I'll
>see some real snow .... never ever seen real snow ) and I'll be off list
>from today for about a week . Still have about 81 e mails to respond to .
>Please be patient if you haven't received any response for messages sent to
>me in the past 3 months .
><
>
>Well, Chris, if you are still together after 7 years then it is probably
>the real thing. Congratulations and have a long happy life together.  The
>wife and I are fast approaching our 25th so, see?  It can be done.
>
>As far as snow goes, it's over-rated.
>
>Cheers and good luck
>
>Dave Massey
Hey Chris heartiest congratulations! A lady who loves you and a garage full
of TR's -- who caould ask for more?

Plus, on that snow thing -- if you have a choice between looking at the
snow and, uh, well, you know what I'm going to say.

uncle jack -- happily married for 42 years and still in love with the same lady