Re: TR6 Door Locks

To: jsmessier@mail.earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Door Locks
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:37:02 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/2002 9:19:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jsmessier@mail.earthlink.net writes:

> I have seen in catalogs (one of the big three) an item to fix
> this type of problem and I was wondering if anyone has had a success
> with this product or if there is another way of fixing this small but
> annoying
> problem? I

Jon,

Yes....I've had success with the door lock mounting kit you describe....I
don't have my Moss Catalog here at work but I think the Moss number for the
part was M402-195.  I'm sure TRF has it also...don't know about VB?  Anyway,
it's a pretty slick way of mounting the locks and the it holds very well.

Chip