Re: TR3A Tenax source needed

To: <Rosspemlee@aol.com>, <wredinger@oppd.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A Tenax source needed
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:39:35 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Doug,

The few I've seen were right around the 60,000 mark in production. The
stanchions, stanchion plates, and the tenon plates are the same as used on
the chrome windscreen frames. It's the 2-piece Tenax screw/peg/nuts for the
polished cast aluminum windscreen frame I can't seem to locate anywhere.
Apparently the soft aluminum wouldn't hold the typical Tenax studs in the
casting very well. They also tend to scratch easier then the chrome,
especially around the pegs.

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
70 BSA 441 Victor Special