RE: TR2 restart

To: "'David Gunn'" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR2 restart
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:38:30 +0200
A bit behind in my replies , as usual , but welcome to the list David .

AFAIK there should be a body coloured fabric type beading ( not chrome )that
is very similar to the beadings used on old VW Beetles .

Hope that helps a bit .

Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

Daily drivers and continuous restoration projects :
1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O