Re: WTB: SINGLE 86mm Mahle Piston/Liner Combo

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: WTB: SINGLE 86mm Mahle Piston/Liner Combo
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:09:40 -0400
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Don't the sleeves have to be a matched set? ISTR a number stamped on each
liner (in thousandths) that indicates the amount they protrude above the top
of the block. Or some such. Can anyone confirm this?

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O
There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'...Dave Barry