Re: radio attenna - tr4 & Update

To: tim_purdy@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radio attenna - tr4 & Update
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:30:52 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/02 8:14:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tim_purdy@hotmail.com writes:

> My attenna cable is broken and the TR has the original radio, AM only.
> Eventually, I would like to replace the radio, to something a bit more up
> date, but always retain the original.  Anyhow, today I received a catalog
> from Moss and they have one listed for $9.75.  Sounds like a good deal, but
>
> are they standard for most TR's?

 The Moss antenna disappears into the fender so you can tuck it out of the
way whenyou don't need it. Helpful when working on the car and it's in the
way. The PO of my TR3A installed it and it's fine. When it's up its as
original as they come.
Buy it!
(NFI)

Ray