Re: TR3 Front Wheel Bearings

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Front Wheel Bearings
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:50:02 -0400
There should be a race in the package. There are different numbers for the
bearing and race, but typically the "set" is sold as "bearing and race".  If
not, you need to call Moss.

I'm not familiar with the TR3/TR4/TR6 crossovers (I know the TR4/TR6 parts
crossovers) And, while we're on the subject of bearings, does anyone have a
Timken number for a TR6 inner and outer set. I'm trying to do a crossover on
my Moggie... the outer TR4/TR6 bearings are the same (I have a Timken outer
and it's the same), but I need some numbers on the inners, and on the oil
seal. Any help out there?

Don Sforza           djsforza@snet.net                 KA1WV
1966 4/4 S.V Comp     3/4 Morgan Group               B1290
1974  TR6           CT Triumph Register             CF25689U