Poly Mounts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Poly Mounts
From: Steve Daniels <sdaniels@gorge.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:24:52 -0700
I just spent a few hours under my '73 TR6.  I replaced the
original rubber rear differential mounts with a pair of poly
units.  It wasn't especially difficult, only requiring a little
persuasion with the Really Big Screwdriver.*

I have a set of four poly mounts for the front of the
differential.  I didn't put them in today because I had enough
fun already, but I did give them a glance.  Are they going to be
substantially more difficult to install than the rear ones?

*I've never used the Really Big Screwdriver to actually turn a
screw.  Go figure.