More Progress on my TR4A

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Progress on my TR4A
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 00:18:48 -0400
Hello List,
I finished installing the passenger side floor and sills. I updated my
website if you want to see. I also updated the tools page with a great MIG
wire that I found on the Hobart website. It is specifically designed for use
on dirty, slightly rusty metal. I can't believe how great it works! The
Hobart PN is HB-28. The product type is ER70S-6. The normal product is a
ER70S-3.
I started on the driver side today and was able to remove the floorpan and
the rear half of the sill. No pictures of that yet, had to go to another
graduation party this evening. Tomorrow is another day!
One step closer to driving my TR4A!

Dave Connitt
Cincinnati, OH
'65 TR4A