Help in L.A.-Non LBC

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help in L.A.-Non LBC
From: "Bob French" <bobpcc88@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:08:50 -0700
With a great list of knowledgeable people, I thought someone could be of
help.
Future son-in-law has a 1930 Hupmobile Model C flathead 8.  Pretty good shape,
but making "noises".  I'm in Portland, OR and he is in Tustin, CA (Orange
County).  I suspect bearings from description, but unsure.
Anyone know of someone in the SoCal area who could be of help with his
potential engine diagnostic and/or repair/re-build?  "Engine era" includes
Packard's, Caddies, Studebakers, Pierce Arrow, etc. (Local Hupmobile club has
two members, he is one of them...so little help there).
Appreciate any referrals!

Bob French
73 TR6
CF10688U