RE: Carb Rebuild Recommendations

To: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[E293E810:01C2146D] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g5FD9b314414
Subject: RE: Carb Rebuild Recommendations
From: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:09:30 -0500 cpqcorp.net>
Hugh,

Go to this site http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/ and select "technical" on the
left hand side.  Then scroll down to the  section on carbs.  I used this series
of articles by Nelson Riedel to do mine with great results.

I bought my kits from TRF during one of their sales.

That club site has some great technical articles that everyone should
bookmark....

Bill
Atlanta
74 TR6

Hello List.

I have decided I am going to rebuild the spare set of carbs that came in the
standard box of spare parts which accompanied my car when I bought it. How
should I proceed? Can I get some help deciding what kit to buy and the best
source? There seem to be rebuild kits and "major" rebuild kits. I know I
could call a few suppliers, but would also like some advice.

Thanks,
Hugh Fader
72 TR6