Re: GT6+ Strange starting problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6+ Strange starting problem
From: "John Baker" <bltr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:29:02 -0500 FILETIME=[BD9D2A60:01C213D9]
What is the battery voltage when sitting idle?
What is it when it is turning over?
What is it when running?

It could be that it is not getting charged well enough by the
generator/alternator.

The starter could be bogging down from internal friction. Mine is doing
that.

If you pull the battery and fully  charge it with a charger will it start
the car?

Places I'd look first.
John