RE: Incoming! Hit the Deck! -- Some LBC Content -- Le Mans

To: <Bristol7@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Incoming! Hit the Deck! -- Some LBC Content -- Le Mans
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:52:11 -0400
Try this for some info:

http://espn.go.com/rpm/others/2002/0613/1394622.html

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bristol7@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 10:31 PM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Incoming! Hit the Deck! -- Some LBC Content -- Le Mans

Sorry for BOMBING the list again for one of my
very infrequent posts, however I am rather
frustrated as I cannot find out what the starting
grid is for the THE race. I tried surfing thru
Speedtv.com, but I have not been able to link to
their results and subsequent efforts thru other
URL's have not been successful. I presume
too much traffic...an affliction I endure on a daily
basis here in Seattle.....a city with known as having
the worst traffic congestion in North America.
It is also a backwater burg where one cannot find
out the simple, but exceedingly interesting
bit of info like who made the top of the
starting grid at Le Mans.

However I digress.  I should be camped out
at Le Mans right now so I wouldn't be having
this problem....

Can someone on or off List tell me who made the
top 10? It is a bit of Labor....I bet Audi if up
there, but did MG make it? How about Bentley
and Corvette. Did he Prancing Weasel make it into
the top 10? Anything would be helpful!!

TIA.

Kirk Yonker
81 TR8 Fi Dhc