TR4 ADDCO front bar install?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: TR4 ADDCO front bar install?
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:22:32 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Phil Ethier"
>The links to the lower control arms look right, but the lateral (middle)
part of the bar winds up in a place with no place to mount the brackets.
Closest things are the bumper supports, and they don't look like they will
work.
<

That sounds familiar.  It was 15 years ago when I had my TR4 and I recall
that the bar mounts to the bumper brackets.  I was able to snake the bar
above the brackets so it was more discrete but it was still mounted to the
brackts.  As long as the bolts are tight and the frame is sound, it will
work (less than a perfect install but what do you expect for aftermarket).

Dave