Attache article

To: Triumph Digest <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Attache article
From: Robert Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:23:20 -0400
I flew to D.C. last Friday and was bored so I opened the Attache Mag.
which is published by U.S. Airways. On page 62 was a nice picture of a
'59 TR3A with wire wheels, and an article about restoring vintage
roadsters. The article states the TR3A was purchaced in Ithaca, N.Y. It
is a nice article. Saved a few copies of the magazine. If you are flying
US Airways this month, pick up Attache and have a few minutes of
pleasure reading.

Also ran into a gentleman driving a '62 TR4 in Fairfax, VA. Almost
original!! Very nice with chrome wires. Talked to the guy and he stated
he got it when he was 19 years old. Always great to see Triumphs on the
road!!

Bob Labuz

1959 TR3A
1974 T140V