Re: LBC - Magnetic Attraction? cn.com>

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: LBC - Magnetic Attraction? cn.com>
From: corey.sherman@RCN.COM
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:55:21 -0400 22, 2002) at 06/10/2002 10:55:22 AM, Serialize complete at 06/10/2002 10:55:22 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
And where was I during this time...
under the shady tree as well, kicking back yet another beer no doubt
(doh!). And I left the wife and kid at home.... rats. Besides, aren't Skip
and Ed a bit too old for these ladies.

I believe the key is to be the "only" LBC within eyesight. The problem is
that at any car show there are just too many to chose from. If you want to
meet nobody... well, try driving your car down Dune Road (Hamptons) or
around Jones Beach - won't be many LBC there. Or even better, drive up NYC
Manhattan Upper East side Second Avenue, park it in front a side walk
cafe... they will come from all around. An old friend used to have a late
model Alfa Spider in red (nothing too special mind you), but the girls
were always coming around (he'd park at Samatha's, 78th and First).
Vroooom!