TR6 Floors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Floors
From: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 12:22:25 -0700
Help!
I have been needing to replace the rusted floors in my TR6.
I purchased replacement floor panels and have been trying to figure out
how to do this.
It doesn't look like it is possible to get the old floor panels out
without first removing half of the body.
I'm not afraid of cutting spot welds, it just looks like things overlap
such that everything else comes off first.
Has anyone done this job?
Can it be done without disassembling half of the car?
Would I be better off cutting out the rusted pieces of the floors and
welding in pieces of the new panels?
Any advice would be appreciated.