RE: New York Times Online Article LBC #2

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Subject: RE: New York Times Online Article LBC #2
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 10:09:43 -0400
Cc: "'Andy Mace'" <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Musson, Carl"
>What is unfortunate is that though we know differently, the masses will
look
upon this article and "read" truth.  Perhaps, Dave, you should send your
very well written response to the editors in the hopes of correcting
(although highly unlikely the same numbers will read the response) their
misjudgement of the British Car.
<

Thanks for your encouraging remarks but at my age I have to choose
carefully which windmills against which I tilt I am in no streach of the
imagination eloquent enough to take on the NY Times.

Dave