Replacment windshield

To: "Listers" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacment windshield
From: "Peter Arakelian" <PeterAra@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:19:12 -0700 FILETIME=[B43B34D0:01C20F29]
Cc: <ms6453@optonline.net>
<I have a shop to replace the windshield. The only problem is there
available windshield is light green glass. The Moss catalog offers a
clear or tinted band at the top but I never heard of green glass. I am
aware that the regular glass does have a slight green color to it but my
windshield does look perfectly clear. I am going to look at the
windshield to make sure before it's installed. Any one out there who has
gone through this?>

The Moss windshields come in two varieties clear and tinted.  You may have a
catalog with the miss print that was later corrected (I hope), because Moss
does not offer a windshield with a tinted band at the top only fully tinted or
clear.  Most windshields actually are tinted.  It is a very slight green tint,
you need to put a white sheet of paper behind it to notice it.  The clear are
just that, clear.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver