Re: Exhaust Smoke

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Smoke
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:07:36 -0400
Cc: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Pat:

Check the condition of the PCV system. In my case, the DPO tossed the
whole system when he put on Weber carbs.
The result was to much internal pressure, leading ot Exxon Valdez  style
oil leaks.
I'd lose a quart, mostly out of the valve cover and cap, every 100 miles.
Rigging up a new PCV sytsem cured the problem.

Paul Burr