63 Herald for sale - pictures

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 63 Herald for sale - pictures
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 10:24:41 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com
63 Triumph Herald 1200, located in Yarmouth, Maine 04096 (near Portland). $1500

Runs and drives reasonably well. Solid, no rust other than floor pans which
were plated over by a previous owner. A new top comes with the car but is
not installed. New tires. Needs paint and exterior rubber - came from FL by
way of TX. With a little work would make a great "rolling restoration".

I made a little website with some pictures - as can be seen, the car is on
car skates in the garage, so the pictures are not the best, to say nothing
of my non-existant html skills! I can likely deliver within a days drive of
Portland.

I hope to have it off the skates and drivable by this weekend. I need to
put the clutch master cylinder back in, I stole it to use in my Spitfire
last summer.

http://www.pegpacsoft.com/forsale.htm

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine