Prestige auto wood

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prestige auto wood
From: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:58:33 -0400
I've had the plain Walnut dash ($189) in my TR6 for about three years. I was
never happy with it, due to the fact that it is a darker walnut, unlike the
lighter French Walnut originally used.Workmanship is good,except the glovebox
door doesn't fit as tight as I would like it. I'm considering a new dash. I
see from the Prestige Web page, so kindly provided by list members that they
offer an "Elite Quality"
1. Highly Figured Tropical Olive $339
2. Highly Figured Walnut $339 (still looks dark to me)
3. Fiddleback Mahogany $349 (I just don't know?)
My question to the list, has anyone used any of these Elite dashes? Is there
one that is more true to the original lighter French Walnut?  Thanks,
Phil Smith
1969 TR6