WTT: kingdom for innertubes

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Subject: WTT: kingdom for innertubes
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 09:01:30 -0400
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Steven Newell
>My new skinny Dunlops started to arrive from TireRack
by ground yesterday -- a day early, so I missed a pair on
the first FedEx truck but got the second. So I'm trying to
turn up new innertubes. Apparently tire shops and auto
parts stores in Denver are NOT where you find innertubes.

Can anyone tell me where I should be looking? I haven't
reached Woody's in Denver yet, and a neighbor suggested
tractor or truck supplies. The tires are stock 165R15 on
4 1/2" 60 spokes. Local insight especially welcome.
<

What about The Tire Rack?  Seriously, I bought tubes from British Wire
Wheel in CA and from Henderson in (um, either South Carolina, North
Carolina or Georgia, I forget which)  Same tubes, same price, same great
service.

Dave