RE: freeze (core) plug question #2 - Thanks

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: freeze (core) plug question #2 - Thanks
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@ivwnet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 00:33:50 -0500
I just want to thank the list for the help on the freeze plug problem on my
66 MK2.  I (crossing my fingers) hope that I have the problem fixed with a
larger (correct) diameter shallow cup type plug.  I put a couple of hours on
it without popping the plug!  Sunday I will put it to the stress test and
let you know.

Thanks again everyone who sent me suggestions, especially Michael Porter and
Howard Baugues for sticking with me through multiple emails.  I really
appreciate it.

Bill Miller
66 Spit mk2 (now running again)