leaking TR6 clutch master cylinder

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: leaking TR6 clutch master cylinder
From: Cromracker2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:09:11 EDT
       Fellow Listers......I just figured out what the biggest part of the
problem is: the bore of the cylinder is .750 not .700. Gee Lucy, do you think
that has anything to do with why it squirts? Okay, I admit it, I'm a boobie.
I just got my first lesson in tinkering with old sports cars: never assume
anything! EXPLETIVE DELETED. Anyway, the question still remains: when
rebuilding the cylinders, is it okay to hone them, or should they be left
alone? Thanks to all, and my apologies.

                                                                         Jim
McArthur
                                                                         1974