Fwd: free? TR7

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: free? TR7
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 19:33:05 -0500
Hello all -

Just got this little note in my e-mail, and thought someone on the
list might well be interested.  Don't know the owner, the car, etc.,
and don't know exactly where it's located - but you can contact Russ
at CC1nr@aol.com if you want a free TR7 in New England...

Best,
Dan

--
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1957 TR3, TS15098L 'O' - with a nice shiny rear axle installed!
Brakes partly complete, TR4 OD transmission working nicely.

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U 'O' - in storage.

Visit the Team.Net Triumph list member pages at:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
Photos, downloads, member bios, and more!