Re: T.D. Fitchett's (was Oil pump drive shaft bush)

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, tr list list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: T.D. Fitchett's (was Oil pump drive shaft bush)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 12:54:58 -0400
Cc: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
PS-
They do not have e-mail, or a fancy online catalog that I've been aware of,
though I do intend to look up the reference Randall posted, so you need to
telephone them directly. This is much more helpful, though you do need to
figure any time difference, to call during business hours.

When talking to them, they actually take notes, so the conversation can
meander, and they will still know what you want...lol  Sometimes I have even
called unsure of what I needed and they were able to discern from my
questions what I was talking about, etc. They are that good.

Scott