Thief

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thief
From: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:07:20 -0400
All,

The human race never surprises me, just disappoints me.

While at Import Carlisle someone decided to acquire, at no cost, the TR6 hood
(bonnet) which was strapped to the cap of our S10 pickup. Happened off the
fairgrounds on Saturday morning while my brother and I were in a restaurant
having breakfast. It's been painted white topside with black factory primer
bottomside. Painted, never installed. Nice piece.

So if any of you run across this item, the owner is at best a receiver of
stolen property and at least, a thief.

I sincerely hope he and the hood wrap themselves around a large oak tree.

Ed Woods