Video of Mid-Ohio

To: Michael Thompson <miket@rio.edu>
Subject: Video of Mid-Ohio
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:02:08 -0400 |March 28, 2002) at 05/20/2002 11:02:10 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Michael -
   I'd appreciate having a video record of the weekend.
I have a copy of the video that the "Wild About Wheels"
folks did (1992?) at the TRF Summer Party, and I have
the videos from the 1994 VTR Nationals and the 2000
VTR Regional in VA.  Since my car appears in all of
them, it's like having a video history of my own car.
Now if you can just ensure that my car will get into
YOUR video.... ;-)
   There's no reason to exclude other marques, but
since Triumph is the featured marque, most of your
audience will probably be Triumph owners.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH