PDWA rebuild kit didn't work... :-(

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: PDWA rebuild kit didn't work... :-(
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 23:07:55 -0500
The PDWA repair kit I ordered from TRF didn't work for my TR-250.  (damn...)
The o-ring inside diameter was definitely too big for the little shuttle
residing in my PDWA.  Mine is the old style (used to have a little
cup-shaped seal).  I think I'll go over to McMaster-Carr Monday and see what
I can find in the way of EPDM o-rings.  If I find something to buy there,
I'll have to buy qty 100.  Anyone need some?

--
Skip Montanaro (skip@pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)
"Excellant Written and Communications Skills required" - seen on chi.jobs