Beer for vintage redlines

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beer for vintage redlines
From: Tomislav & Kate Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:39:18 -0400
Cleaning out my barn. I have 3 original redlines for the TR250 or TR6
(MICHELIN on sidewall instead of MICHELIN X). I'll give them away for a
token offering of beer to anyone who wants to pick them up in N. Virginia.
Personally, I wouldn't drive to my own funeral on 30-year-old tires, but
they're just the thing for the trailers-and-awards set.  Bad karma on you
if you take them and sell them on e-Bay for $500...

Tom Marincic
reply to tomandkate@compuserve.com