RE: window rattles/carb rebuilds

To: "'Walt Philipson'" <wphilipson@bigfoot.com>
Subject: RE: window rattles/carb rebuilds
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:58:12 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Walt, I'm not sure what the cause of your window binding issue is, but
if you do have to take the door panels off then I have a suggestion to
offer.  A friend of mine (thanks Jim) let me in on the little secret
which is a pair of hemostats.  Those are the curved clamping pliers used
by doctors which can be picked up at any medical supply place for five
or ten bucks.

Just clamp down on the pin and the insertion issue made much easier.

My .02

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2